Tweet, Share & Like

and
.

Ferreyra promises goals after Shakhtar move

"You can expect a lot of goals from me," said new FC Shakhtar Donetsk striker Facundo Ferreyra, 22, after completing his transfer from Argentina's CA Vélez Sarsfield.

FC Shakhtar Donetsk have paid a reported €7m for CA Vélez Sarsfield striker Facundo Ferreyra as the Ukrainian champions look to fill the gap left by Henrikh Mkhitaryan's departure for Borussia Dortmund.
"I am very happy," added the former CA Banfield trainee, who scored 16 times in 21 league appearances in 2012/13. "I was flattered by the interest expressed by Shakhtar and I will try to repay them for the trust they put in me with my performances on the pitch. You can expect a lot of goals from me."Ferreyra, 22, has signed a five-year contract at Shakhtar, and said: "Last season I watched the Champions League matches and, of course, Shakhtar's bright performances. I am honoured to be in Donetsk and I have high expectations."
Shakhtar have allowed Alan Patrick to be loaned back to SC Internacional in his native Brazil, with the midfielder having been used sparingly since his move to Donetsk in 2011. Shakhtar recently concluded a deal with SC Internacional to bring another Brazilian midfielder, Fred, to Donetsk.
As they prepare to enter this season's UEFA Champions League in the group stage, Shakhtar have also signed centre-back Oleksandr Volovyk from city rivals FC Metalurh Donetsk and Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense midfielder Fernando, brought in to replace Manchester City FC-bound Fernandinho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment